Kingdumb Hearts BBS 2-1 Kingdumb Hearts BBS 2-1

I get all giddy with joy every time I see a new van der Weide animation. Sadly I've never played any of the Kingdom Heart games so I didn't get a lot of the jokes and references. The animation has that classic Roger look for sure, perhaps a bit rough compared to other previous efforts of yours but still decent. None the less I'm sure fans of the Kingdom Heart series can appreciate this more than I did.
I give this flash a B+ out of 10.

Pokemon coloseum in 6 min Pokemon coloseum in 6 min

Brilliant as always

Your video game parodies never disappoint, though I haven't played this game in particular I always found it ridiculous how the villains tried to solve all their problems with Pokemon battles. What's wrong with a gun?
I love the style of your animations and it's always improving, the first minute or so looked very good.

Also... Does the main villain really turn into a demon at the end? That's laughably cliche.

Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii

Dio Brando is the fucking man

And so is Luigi. I think I'm in love with you Alvin, funniest and most fitting reference in teh planetz.

Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

Hysterical

This made me laugh so hard I almost choked, I am not kidding, around when he was jumping on that dolphin. Like the reviewer before me stated, it's the small details that gives it that extra push from hilarious to hysterical. I also think that the animation was perfect for the style, sort of halfassed yet very amusing to look at.

Paging Dr. Seuss Paging Dr. Seuss

Incredible animation

But the voice acting was really unfitting and I didn't buy it for a second, none of the voices were fitting for any of the characters nor in the situation nor the room (reverb is your friend).

Kenya Bros Kenya Bros

Brilliant

This truly is the superior cartoon, I bet they feel really stupid right now for leaving you out!

Aaron Aaron Revolution Aaron Aaron Revolution

Cool!

Super cool flash! Perhaps you should try refining the graphics a bit next time? It could also use some improvement in the audio department, but that's just my opinion. Overall I can see you put a lot of work into this, keep it up!

Flash Ahh Flash Ahh

Oh that's just stellar...

Well played, very well played indeed. The sheer brilliance of this film probably went over the head of most NGers, pity considering how clever and obviously underrated this is.

ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-3 ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-3

I am not the first one to say this..

But this is the best one so far of the three parts.

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7