undress a hentai slut undress a hentai slut

Verry good job mate

That was some quality fap-able hentai. I will vote 5 on it every day because of it's awesomeness. :) Only needs more dick and better music like that makes you hornay.

Super mario 3D Super mario 3D

Still needs improvement..

The sprite should be facing in different directions when moving in them, and mario should also be animated. The music was a litle better (atleast mario) but you choosed some really crapy ones.. Seriously, crapy electric mario remixes sux. I'll link some good ones via PM if you want.

Snakes On A Plane - game Snakes On A Plane - game

Kinda fun

Got a litle repetive after a while.. And there was just one level.. You should put more effort into this. But the graphics are good as they are now, crapy and fun ;O

A Super Mario Soundboard A Super Mario Soundboard

secks me handsome

That was awesome!

Flip8 Redux: an emulator Flip8 Redux: an emulator

Is this a "real" emulator but writen in AS??

If that is the case, cool! Else, lol.. 8 in style for the nice touch tho..

Newsdee responds:

Yes, it is real.
Even better, I've released the code as open source. You can see it here:

Good background drawer 2 Good background drawer 2

horrible!!

First, the music was horrible and sucked.. Second, its a good thing if you know atleast what you are doing.. since you kinda dont. (Everything was explained crapy and the tutorials were crappy and the final products were crappy..). Try again, and cover more topics and ad some kinda backgrounda and dont use crappy techno.. Pretty much it i have to complain about :)

autowepon responds:

so you dont like the music huh? well dont complain to me (well do actually) complain to the guy that made it

Flash Tutorials Flash Tutorials

yes this will help more ppl to understand flash..

To bad that many n00bs who needed this will miss it, like with all other tutorials... Anyway good try, i'm sure it will help. But the text was just annoying to read, green text and black BG?? No thx, that will be the biggest loss on this one.

ottermaniac responds:

heh i agree. i might jazz this up actually so keep a look out for changes :P

Destroy the World Destroy the World

lol that intro was so true..

And the game own3d XD Fun it was, nice graphics. But the controls were a litle awkward.. anyway keep going, this is good shit!

Super Mario Sunshine 64 Super Mario Sunshine 64

WHOA!

This is one of the best games i have seen here at newgrounds :O wait a sec... it is like the best game at NG! (Atleast the best videogame parody/remake). The fact that it was so great made me laugh ^^ Only thing that made me a litle sad was that it wasn't as long as i could have wished.. But realy great stuff dude, make another mario game, cuz you ar teh pwn at it ;)

AS and Button Tutorial AS and Button Tutorial

ugh...

To many tutorials already.. And this one was like terrible, whenever you go back to the main menu the music starts another loop, so you might end up with 4 loops of that shit..