Kingdumb Hearts BBS 2-1 Kingdumb Hearts BBS 2-1

I get all giddy with joy every time I see a new van der Weide animation. Sadly I've never played any of the Kingdom Heart games so I didn't get a lot of the jokes and references. The animation has that classic Roger look for sure, perhaps a bit rough compared to other previous efforts of yours but still decent. None the less I'm sure fans of the Kingdom Heart series can appreciate this more than I did.
I give this flash a B+ out of 10.

Pokemon coloseum in 6 min Pokemon coloseum in 6 min

Brilliant as always

Your video game parodies never disappoint, though I haven't played this game in particular I always found it ridiculous how the villains tried to solve all their problems with Pokemon battles. What's wrong with a gun?
I love the style of your animations and it's always improving, the first minute or so looked very good.

Also... Does the main villain really turn into a demon at the end? That's laughably cliche.

Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii

Dio Brando is the fucking man

And so is Luigi. I think I'm in love with you Alvin, funniest and most fitting reference in teh planetz.

undress a hentai slut undress a hentai slut

Verry good job mate

That was some quality fap-able hentai. I will vote 5 on it every day because of it's awesomeness. :) Only needs more dick and better music like that makes you hornay.

Super mario 3D Super mario 3D

Still needs improvement..

The sprite should be facing in different directions when moving in them, and mario should also be animated. The music was a litle better (atleast mario) but you choosed some really crapy ones.. Seriously, crapy electric mario remixes sux. I'll link some good ones via PM if you want.

Snakes On A Plane - game Snakes On A Plane - game

Kinda fun

Got a litle repetive after a while.. And there was just one level.. You should put more effort into this. But the graphics are good as they are now, crapy and fun ;O

Phoenix Wright - Gumshoe Phoenix Wright - Gumshoe

Love this song

You made a pretty good remix of it, but sadly there are a couple of notes that are off key. You should really fix that.

Clanker Cavern [Banjo Kazooie] Clanker Cavern [Banjo Kazooie]

Alright

Pretty cool remix, but the low end gets very messy with all the reverb, you should put the verb(s) on a bus and high pass it/them. The strings around 0:50 are a bit on the quiet side and could come up significantly.

flashpantss responds:

Thank you very much. This is the type of feedback I needed.

Thanks for the review.

Thrashing Mutant Ninja Tu Thrashing Mutant Ninja Tu

Less stock Ez drummer

The unprocessed drums just ruins it, as well as the obviously programmed bass. I like the guitar arrangement though. If you actually got this mixed somewhat properly it'd be a great piece.